Friday, August 16, 2013

My Brother...The Stud

Well, my second little brother just left for an LDS mission on Wednesday.  In case you are wondering, yes he is the most studly, loving, handsome, thoughtful, athletic, spiritual, heart-throb of a teenager you've ever seen.  I'm going to miss this kid like crazy, but am SO proud of his decision to spread the message of our Savior Jesus Christ to the people of Jamaica.  I think all the grand kids will miss him most of all.

The night before "Ba-Ba" left.  He taught Eden to do "Fin, Noggin, Dude!" from finding Nemo and she LOVES it.  She did it today with me and kept saying "Ba-Ba, Ba-Ba"



The beautiful Bountiful Temple the night Blake went through for his Endowment.

Nate, me, Blake and Levi after the temple session.  I feel so blessed that we live close enough that I can be there for things like this.

Blaker and my mom and dad

My not-so-little-anymore brother.

Ba-Ba and Brigs.  Can't believe that Brigham will be two before Blake gets home.

Like I said, what a stud!



No comments:

Post a Comment