Friday, September 20, 2013

photoshoot attempt #2

While this shoot had just as many laughs as the last one, things went much better.  I followed my own advice, relaxed and simply let the kids act and pose the way they felt comfortable, and I think you'll see that we were a little closer to success.  Enjoy!

Disclaimer, this photoshoot was unplanned.  Thus, they are both in their PJ's and it's about 10 minutes before bedtime, but the lighting was beautiful and my finger had a hankering to push the capture button:)

I love getting totally unplanned things recorded.  This wrestling happens every day, but I hardly ever think to pull out my camera and capture it.  How I will treasure this picture in years to come simply because I pushed the pause button on something that happens daily.


 
 Couldn't you just die looking at those adorable chubby toddler hands?  I love noticing the little things and clumsy toddler hands are some of my favorite things.






This smile is reserved only for her daddy.  And what could be better than posing on a tree stump that's just her size!?  She did anything I wanted her to do as long as she could sit on that tree.  I'll take that compromise any day!











Like I said above, it's the little things for me.  I love that he's drooling out of the corner of his mouth.  I think many photographers would take that out, but it's part of who he is right now, and to me, it's endearing.  I don't want to take that away and forget how often I had to wipe that adorable mouth of his.






I love getting these two together, because sometimes I forget how big Brigs is.  I mean, hello.  Almost 2 year old and a 4 month old.  She had to try really hard to sit up so he wouldn't push her over.  That's why she's laughing so hard.  Also, don't you just melt over the super awkward placement of her hands?  She's trying to hold him, but she isn't sure how.  I LOVE IT!












No comments:

Post a Comment