Friday, November 1, 2013

warming my heart



  I love watching these two interact, mostly because I know that they knew each other in the pre-earth life.  Nathan and I felt so strongly that Brigham was waiting to come down and watching these two together, I finally know why.  They are too close to have waited longer, they missed each other too much.

Sometimes I watch their little bodies trying to figure life out-they know each other's spirits, but they're still trying to get used to each other's bodies.  If Eden walks into a room, Brigham lights up like crazy.  Eden calls him "Buddy" and "D-D" depending on how she's talking to him.  When she is taking care of him or playing with him she calls him "buddy". When she's trying to get him to do something (or stop doing something) she calls him "D-D" which is "Brigham" in Eden language.

She spends lots of time each day reading to him, trying to help him stand up to dance with her, giving him toys to play with (notice the picture above....that is her VERY special kitty cat, brigs is the only one that she lets touch it), she also lays on his play mat with him and patiently teaches him how to grab his toys, she "helps" him turn over, gives him "drinks" from her sippy cup, and tries to feed him anything she is eating.  (I have to watch this girl close, she's too caring for her own good).

I'll have to get more pictures up to remember how the two of them interact, but I just want to remember how it warmed my heart every time I saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment