Thursday, November 24, 2011

Eden Ann Doutre

Our beautiful little Eden was born on November 10, 2011 at 8:30pm.   That means that my little baby is already two weeks old today on her very first Thanksgiving.  It's crazy to think that she is already two weeks old while at the same time, it seems like we have always had her.
This is me having my hard contractions 1 minute apart and insisting that I didn't think I was in labor so we should wait to go to the hospital. 
I was a 7 by the time I got the epidural and this is me right after it started kicking in.  I told Nathan that I hadn't felt this good in months.  I loved it.
                                         The first time I held my little Eden.  She is my happiness.

                                                                Frog legged little one
                                                      Nathan holding Eden for the first time. 
                                             About 2 a.m. when we got to the recovery room.
                                               Eden right after we got home from the hospital.
                                         My little sister, Lauren, holding Lauren for the first time.
                                                Eden with Papa D, Grandma K, and Lauren.


I went in to check on Eden and found her looking like this, fast asleep.  SO CUTE.  I got the tendency to take pictures of sleeping babies in funny positions from my mom and I love it.

2 comments: