Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Big is the New Little

This little man is not so little.  At Brig's 2 month appointment he weighed in at a scale tipping 14 lbs 7.5 oz.  That is off the charts folks.  Off the charts.  He is also in the 95% for height.  He's already in 6 month clothes and is starting to get too long for those as well.  I hardly know what to do seeing as Eden is still wearing some 12 month clothes and she's 20 months old.  Here's to loving the big/little man!

  He normally nurses, but lets face it, he's pretty much a champ at eating anything and everything.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! And I am SO happy to hear he is nursing!! You have given me hope that maybe the second time around will be a little easier! PS call me sometime??? I would LOVE to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan, I think the Lakers need a center. He'd probably be better than Howard was anyway. You should find him an agent! Haha!

    ReplyDelete