Thursday, October 10, 2013

Photography

As many of you know, I've been interested in photography for a long time, but I never felt confident enough to go out and really do it.  I've been thinking of taking some online courses for a few months, but then came across an add in our county paper that advertised photography and photoshop classes at the high school for a much more affordable rate.

I decided to take both photoshop and photography and boy howdy am I sure glad I did!  I feel like because I am taking the two together I'm getting products that I'm proud of.  I'm learning to take great photographs (all in manual mode, I might add) and then know how to enhance their goodness in photoshop.  I Love It.  Love It.  Love It.

Here are a few pictures from this week's classes.  Our assignment was to find everyday objects and make them art.






 Handbag









My Hubby's Eye








Water Fountain Reflection-I LOVE the reflection of the wall tiles in the spout.
Hope you enjoy.  More to come!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the eye picture and the water fountain one was pretty cool, I had to stare at it for a while to see that the wall tiles aren't a pattern on the fountain :) I liked it!

    ReplyDelete