Sunday, December 8, 2013

Wisdom

I visit teach 3 different women who have so much wisdom.  They are all older women who have many children and grandchildren.  I used to think that I loved talking to other moms who are in the same stage of life as I am.  I do love that.  But I'm so grateful to the older women in my life who are so willing to give me a little piece of a bigger perspective.

My mom, my grandmas, my mother-in-law, and the wonderful women that I have the blessing of visiting teaching...these are my breaths of fresh air.  It's wonderful to hear them laughing like crazy at the things I tell them and to have them tell me with so much love that it'll all be okay.  I love hearing the stories of their mothering.

My cute grandma gets laughing so hard that she cries when she tells me about one of her daughters who was a bit, shall we say, adventurous?

I feel so, so blessed for these wonderful women who are willing to share a piece of their wisdom with me.  For those of you who don't have the blessing to learn from those older than you often, search out the opportunity!  It will bless your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment