Sunday, July 6, 2014

brigs gets a hair cut

My first time cutting hair with scissors folks.  (I always cut Nate's hair, but only with clippers.) What do you think?  I'm pretty sure I looked legit.  I figured the perfect opportunity to do your first cut is on a 1 year old; that way you can blame any problem areas on them moving around suddenly.  

Ah yes.  Look at those bangs.

I'm laughing so hard right now because it looks like I totally missed the hair in this picture, but it's the only one Nate got of my sweet skills in action, so I am un-ashamingly (another Becca-made-up-word) posting for the world to see.


Once again, little camera fail on my part as I didn't take any after pictures.  It really doesn't look that different, I kept it the same style, just much shorter; the poor boy was sporting a mullet and bangs in his eyes.  In a few months I'll give him a little boy hair-cut, but I just couldn't loose my baby yet. 

It is so crazy for me to think that when Eden was his age I was already 5 months pregnant with him!  It gets me every day. 

In other short news, he is taking steps!  Only a few at a time; unless he thinks you're holding onto him, in which case he'll take off across the room at lightning speed until he realizes you tricked him. Then he'll pull a very dramatic World-Cup-worthy flop to demonstrate to us that he definitely CANNOT walk on his own and that we should never let go of him again. 

We love our little Buddy!  (Please note that Eden calls him Buuuud-sounds just like Rudy on the Cosby show and the way she called her friend Buud.  She also calls him "son" which is totally hilarious.  Mostly that's when he's crying for no good reason; she says, "son, son, you're just fine" in the EXACT tone that I do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment