Sunday, July 6, 2014

Doutre Family Reunion



We got back from an awesome reunion with Nathan's parents, siblings and their spouses/kids a few weeks ago, but with running to more fun filled reunions, I didn't have a chance to document until now.  Can you believe that we were together 3 days and the only pictures I have to show for it are 3 adorable kids in a tub?!

We spent our days going to 7 peaks, playing games, setting up and playing both a soccer game and an Ultimate Frisbee game, had some amazing discussions, topped it off by having our annual DouTube competition (trophy included), and added a new favorite...the lip sync battle;  Jimmy Fallon style. 

All classic I tell you.  You should have seen the performance that Austin and Julia put on.  Epic.  Epic.  I do have video footage, but I think they may disown me for releasing that to the public.  Just know that I believe it will be a repeat.  Nate and I were definitely the worst-you'd think crazies like us would've done something totally out there, but alas, we were surprisingly conservative.  I'm pretty sure we were just lolling the fam into a false sense of security so that we can blind side them next year with our bodacity.

We loved being together and feel so blessed to have such amazing family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment